- Out of the box: no need for assembly; lightweight and minimalist 3D printer (build volume: 150*150*150 mm).
- Detachable nozzle & fast heating: remove nozzle from extruder in one push; Stainless steel tube material; Nozzle fast heated to 200°C in 50 seconds.
- Filament auto feeding: filament set enclosed in the machine body; Put the end in and start auto feeding.
- Filament run-out detection stops printing when filament runs out; Printing will resume when filament gets present.
- Auto level 3d printer: follow what the screen interface instructs to start 3d printing; the build plate was well leveled accurately.
- Built-in camera: records 3d printing process in real-time, allows you to monitor 3d printing status through FlashCloud or PolarCloud anywhere, anytime.
- Cloud storage & online slicer: Share and download files on the cloud; Slice models and transmit sliced files to the 3D printer via Wifi connection.
- Super quiet printing: < 45 decibels noise level.
- One spool of filament is included (250g);
- Filament compatibility: PLA/ABS.
- Removable and flexible build plate: easier to remove printed objects.
Adventurer3 is the best choice for family, school, workshop, and 3D printing beginners. The friendly interface design and easy-to-use powerful functions make 3D printing easy.
• Extruder diameter: 0.4 mm
• Maximum Set Temp. of Extruder: 240 ℃
• Maximum Set Temp. of Platform: 100 ℃
• Print speed: 10-100 mm/s
• Support Filament: PLA / ABS
• Print volume: 150*150*150 mm
• Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
• Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
Device• Device Size: 388*340*405 mm
• Screen: 2.8-inch Touch Screen
• Net weight: 9 kg
• Gross weight: 13 kg
• Input: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
• Output: 24 V, 6.25 A
• Power: 150 W
• Spool Hole Diameter: 52 mm
• Contain Spool Diameter: 50*200d*52h
• Internal Storage: 8 G
Software/Communication• Data Transmission: USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet FlashCloud, PolarCloud
• Software: FlashPrint
• Input: 3mf / stl / obj / fpp / bmp / png jpg / jpeg files
• Output: gx/g files
Others• Camera: 1
• Filter Fan: Option
• Noise: <45 dB
• Working Environment: 18-30 ℃